Includes drivers for the new DGT Smart Board; Includes drivers for all current wooden DGT e-Board versions. Includes the 32 and 64 bits drivers for Windows 7; Added new FTDI driver 2.12.28 USB driver; Your feedback is appreciated. CV338H-T50 is High speed and very smartest Network Driver Board. This board is Supported 65″ LCD LED panel with Ultra HD Resolution of 3840.2160 it has a powerful Wireless system. CV338H-T50 Smart Board has multiple ports, for example, A/V, 2-USB ports, 2-HDMI Ports, It also have a Lan port You can connect internet cable with.
SMART Board® M600 Series Simple, captivating, engaging at every touch. Focused learning, intuitive design and control. Dual touch freestyle interaction. SMART Learning Suite. Our most user-friendly interactive whiteboards. Less curve, more learning. Powered by SMART Learning Suite. Download factsheet. SMART Audio systems are an ideal complement to a SMART Board and SMART Learning Suite software. The systems use wireless technology that works better in bright, open-plan classrooms than infrared devices. You won’t have interference from existing technology.
The Xilinx ISE Design Suite installer will attempt to install your cable drivers. Across varying platforms and user configurations there can be problems or failures with the install.
This Xilinx Answer gives an overview of how a user can manually install the drivers without re-running the full installation.
Note: For similar Vivado related install/uninstall procedures see Vivado Design Suite User Guide (UG973).
- Disconnect the Xilinx USB cable. Alternatively, you can disabled the USB cable in the device manager first then re-enable them in step 5; in this case, you will not even need to reboot.
- Navigate to <Xilinx install>bin [nt nt64] or <Xilinx install>[nt nt64] in an installed area.
- Run wdreg -inf windrvr6.inf install
- Run wdreg -inf xusbdrvr.inf install
- Connect the Xilinx USB cable.
Note: You might need to run the Command Prompt in Administrator mode
The first one is with limited sudo access (new method) and the second is with sudo -s access.
Limited sudo Access
You can check which commands can be run by running '/tools/xint/bin/sudo -l'.
To install cable drivers:
- Go to<Xilinx install>/bin/[lin lin64] or <Xilinx install>/bin/[lin lin64] in an installed area.
- Copy the install_script directory to /tmp.
- Run '/tools/xint/bin/sudo /tmp/install_script/install_drivers/install_drivers'
- Run '/tools/xint/bin/sudo chmod 666 /dev/windrvr6'
Full sudo -s access
- Run sudo -s
- Go to<Xilinx install>/bin/[lin lin64] or common/bin/[lin lin64] in an installed area.
- Copy the install_script directory to /opt.
- Run './install_drivers' in /opt/install_script/install_drivers.
- Add windrvr6 read/write access by running 'chmod 666 /dev/windrvr6'.
Additional steps to make chmod permanent on reboot (Red Hat 4)
- Open this file with your favorite text editor (requires sudo access): /etc/udev/permissions.d/50-udev.permissions
- Add the line to the end of the file:
Additional steps to make chmod permanent on reboot (Red Hat 5+)
- Open this file with your favorite text editor (requires sudo access): /etc/rc.local (or /etc/rc.d/rc.local)
- Add the line to the end of the file:
chmod 666 /dev/xpc4* chmod 666 /dev/windrvr6
Installing fxload when driver complains about it missing (Red Hat 5)
Smart Board Cable Driver Download
- Download the correct rpm here, one is for 32-bit and one is for 64-bit: http://packages.atrpms.net/dist/el5/fxload/
- Install the rpm using root access by calling:
rpm -i <filename>.rpm
Some builds of Linux are missing libusb, which is used for the Xilinx USB cables.
If the libusb is not available, it defaults to using the Jungo drivers, which might have issues with multiple cables.
Uninstalling Cable Drivers
- Navigate to <Xilinx install>bin [nt nt64] in an installed area.
- Open cmd console.
- Run 'wdreg -inf %cd%windrvr6.inf uninstall'
- Run 'wdreg -inf %cd%xusbdrvr.inf uninstall'
- Run 'net stop XilinxPC4Driver'
- Delete '%WINDIR%system32driverswindrvr6.sys'
- Delete '%WINDIR%system32driversxusb*.sys'
- Delete '%WINDIR%system32driversxpc4drvr.sys'
- Disconnect the USB cable. Close applications that use the cable.
- Open a cmd console.
- Navigate to <Xilinx install>/bin/[lin lin64] or common/bin/[lin lin64]/install_script/install_drivers in an installed area.
- Run ./install_drivers clean
- Follow the additional instruction printed in the log.
Debugging Cable Drivers
Check the install log in the Xinfo report.
For Windows 7 installation failures see:
- Try the command: /sbin/lsusb
- Read the log: /var/log/messages
- Check the Xinfo for Exit code -
- Returns 0 if fxload is not found.
- Returns 1 if driver directory is not accessible.
- Returns 2 if user does not have root privileges.
Copy these files into the correct locations from a good install. The xusbdfwu.rules file uses a shell variable, $TEMPNODE. This name may not work on all distributions.
All references to $TEMPNODE should be replaced with the lowercase version, $tempnode. Then restart udev and the cable should be recognized.
3 drivers total Last updated: Sep 17th 2016, 04:52 GMT RSS Feed
Latest downloads from SMART Tech in TV / HDTV / Projectors
SMART Tech SMART Board 800ix2 Firmware 2.0.1.0294
SMART Tech Unifi 35 Projector Firmware 1.3.2.085
SMART Tech SMART Board 800ix2 Firmware 1.4.0.070