- Roxio Easy Audio Capture makes it easy to capture Internet audio, whatever the source – if you can hear it, you can capture it. Getting Started: 1. Play the target audio. Start by playing the audio that you’d like to capture from the Internet. Then, in Creator, click “Music/Audio,” and then “Capture Audio from Sound Card.”.
- DirectX 9 compatible graphics card or higher, sound card, DVD-ROM drive 2 GB of free hard drive space for installation Windows Media Player 10, 11 or 12 DVD writer to burn DVDs Internet Explorer 7, 8 or 9 One available USB 2.0 port Minimum screen resolution of 1024-by-768.
- I`ve got the onboard sound which runs my Bose system but Roxio won`t recognide that so I installed the soundcard solely for roxio and I use a seperate speaker connected to the card as the Bose speakers don`t have a usb connection. Its worked well with earlier versions of Roxio but not this version.
I have just upgraded from C2010 to C2011. I like C2011 as it seems faster and smoother (Windows 7, 64-bit).
My issue is capturing audio from my sound card. As I did with C2010, I am putting sound effects into a production. In order to do so, I am recording them from the internet using Creative's 'What you hear' option.
Two things happen after I press 'Stop' on the Roxio Easy Audio Capture screen and get the 'Audio file Successfully captured':
1) the recorded audio is unusable as it has become very wavy (using the review feature in Roxio Easy Audio Capture); then
2) referring to the 'What do you want to do now?' options, when I select 'Open this file in Sound Editor', and I press 'OK', the application hangs.
Roxio Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 64-bit
I can use the audio from the sound card for anything I want (but Roxio) while capturing video through the pinnacle device. Therefore, this really looks to me like a bug in Roxio - because Roxio is not providing the option to use the sound card - which should be completely outside of any pinnacle software dependency.
Roxio Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 Windows 7
This approach worked with C2010. Any solutions?