Ensure you are using a Standard TCP/IP port, not WSD, and the proper Ricoh driver from the website, not the Ricoh Class Driver included with windows. Slow print is common with the WSD port. The best way to add printers is with the Add Printer Wizard, Add Printer, Local Printer, create TCP/IP port, Have Disk to get driver. 1 found this helpful. Downloading the latest Ricoh printer driver for your Ricoh Printer / Ricoh Multifunctional Printer will ensure the most reliable printing results. You can download the latest Ricoh printer drivers using the links in our Driver Download tutorial.
If you want to keep your Ricoh printer in good condition, you should make sure its driver is up to date.
To update your Ricoh printer driver
Resolve PC Issues with Driver Updater. Unstable PC performance is often caused by outdated or corrupt drivers. Auslogics Driver Updater diagnoses driver issues and lets you update old drivers all at once or one at a time to get your PC running smoother. Expand and right-click on the name of the printer Updater driver. Select Browse my computer for driver software option. Click browser navigate to the location where you downloaded and saved the latest driver for the printer. Follow on-screen instructions to reinstall the printer driver. Technique 5: Reinstall Printer Driver (Automatically).
There are two ways you can update your Ricoh printer. You may not have to try them all; just choose the one that’s more convenient for you.
Method 1: Get your printer driver from the Ricoh website
You can get your printer driver from the Ricoh website. Here’s how you can do it:
1) Go to the official website of Ricoh, then search your printer model.
2) Go to your printer product page, then download the correct and latest driver to your computer.
3) Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your computer.
Method 2: Update your Ricoh printer driver automatically
Ricoh Printers Driver Installer
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update your printer driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Ricoh Printers Driver Software
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can download and install your drivers by using either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes only 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to your Ricoh printer to download the latest and correct driver for it, then you can manually install it. You can also click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).