SPD USB Driver allows you to connect your Spreadtrum based chipset devices to the windows computer during the flashing.
- Rautenhaus Digital Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 64-bit
- Rautenhaus Digital Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 Pro
- Rautenhaus Digital Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 Windows 7
- Rautenhaus Digital Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 Xp
If you lose the CD, it is possible to download the driver on the manufactures site. At last resort, you can try a generic driver. If this does not work, do the same with other USB port (usually 2 USB ports per PC). Windows should then finally recognise the USB device or mp3 player. Select Windows 10 x64 MTK USB Drivers.inf for 64-bit Windows or select Windows 10 x86 MTK USB Drivers.inf for 32-bit Windows. After selecting click on OK. From the Model list select MTK USB Port and click Next. If a warning window pops up, click on Install the driver software anyway.
All these SPD drivers are officially released by the SpreadTrum Company which have been scanned by the Antivirus Program before uploading on this page.
After successfully installing the driver on your Windows computer you will be able to connect your Spreadtrum chipset based mobile device during the flashing process or for connecting the mobile device to the PC.
About SPD USB Driver
SPD driver is a small file that allows a Spreadtrum device to communicate with the OS of a computer. These USB drivers help mobile users to perform multiple tasks on their Spreadtrum based device such as flashing SPD devices, unlocking, backup and restoring etc.
Additionally, it can also help you to restoration your Spreadtrum device’s IMEI numbers that are become invalid during the wrong flashing procedure.
It’s developed by SpreadTrum communications Inc that helps you to connect your mobile device to the windows computer without installing the ADB driver or any other driver.
Rautenhaus Digital Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 64-bit
It’s compatible with all versions of windows and straightforward to install on any versions of Windows.
Support SPD Flash Tool:
It supports SPD Flash Tool (spd research tool), that is the official flash tools for SpreadTrum based devices and used to flash PAC firmware on Spreadtrum mobile device. SPD Upgrade tool also is known as SPD Flash Tool which is usually used to flash PAC format firmware on SpreadTrum (SPD Chipset) based devices.
Support WriteIMEI Tool:
It supports Write IMEI Tool to flash or repair your Spreadtrum device’s IMEI numbers that are become invalid during the wrong flashing procedure. You must have to Install SPD USB driver in order to repair your device IMEI numbers while using WriteIMEI Tool.
Support Box Software:
It supports multiple Box Software such as Volcano Box, Medusa Box, Piranha Box, Infinity Box and Miracle Box, etc. Miracle Box tool is used to fix the mobile devices software issues, especially of Chinese mobile devices based on supported CPUs.
Supported Operating system
Spreadtrum USB Driver works with all version of Windows operating systems like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (32 bit or 64-bit version of Windows).
Supported Box and Tools for SPD USB Drivers:
- Volcano Box Software
- Miracle Box Software
- SPD Research
- Piranha Box Software
- Infinity-Box Software
- SPD Upgrade Tool
Download SPD Driver for Windows Latest Version 2020
How to Install SPD Driver Manually
There are two ways to install the Spreadtrum driver it depends on which file you have downloaded. If you download .exe file Auto Installer, you just have to follow below steps to install the driver on your computer.
Method 1: Direct Installation
Step 1: First, extract the downloaded ZIP-file on your PC and open extracted folder to install the SPD driver.
Step 2: Spreadtrum USB Driver setup is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Step 3: Double click to run .exe file and follow the screen instructions by click Next > Next > Finish. That’s All!
Method 2: Manual Installation
Any driver who does not have an executable (.exe) file for installation, you have to install it manually. You just have to follow the below steps to install the driver on your computer.
Rautenhaus Digital Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 Pro
- Right-click on the downloaded SPD driver ZIP-file, extract zip files on your computer.
- Open Device Manager, in device Manager, click on the Action tab and select Add legacy hardware from its dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Next” button in the hardware wizard window.
- Select Install the Hardware that I manually Select from a list (advanced) and then click on Next Button.
- Now, select “Show All Devices” and click on the Next.
- Now, Click on “Have Disk” Button.
- Click on Browse and locate to the folder that extracted contains the USB driver files. Click “Open” when the file is selected.
- Click “OK” when the driver file is selected.
- Click Next. Click on Next again to install the driver.
- Now, Click on “Install this driver software anyway”.
- Now click on Finish to complete adding hardware wizard.
Video Tutorial to Install the SPD Driver Manually
The Third-Party INF Does Not Contain Digital Signature: If you face digital signature error in installing the driver then See This Video for solve Digital Signature error in few clicks.
Tutorials: If you want a tutorial related to Android flashing, then head over to our Tutorial Section, where you will find lots of stuff related to Android.
How to Use SPD Flash Tool: If you want to learn that How to flash the firmware on any Spreadtrum Android Device then head over to this page we have shared Easy, step-by-step, illustrated instructions for Flash Pac Stock Rom on Android device.
SPD Driver: It’s mandatory to install the SPD (Spreadtrum) driver in order to flash the SPD based mobile device CPUs.
Credits: All the credit goes to SpreadTrum communications Inc because they created SPD USB driver and distributed with us free.
USB 3.0 drivers are the important elements to guarantee the normal running of the USB ports on your computer. If they are missing, outdated, or corrupt, you need to fix them by installing or updating them. MiniTool Software tells you how to fix USB drivers issues through doing these things in this post. You can read this post to get some useful information.
What Are USB 3.0 and USB 3.0 Drivers on Windows 10?
USB 3.0 is the third major version of the Universal Serial Bus (USB) standard for interfacing computers and electronic devices. It is one of the most popular and useful USB standard due to its fast and universal performance. You can find it on almost all modern devices.
To make sure that the USB 3.0 can work normally, you need to your computer has installed the right USB 3.0 drivers. If the USB 3.0 drivers on Windows 10 are outdated, missing or corrupt, the USB port will not work. In a situation like this, you will need to update or install USB driver Windows 10.
In this post, we will show you how to install or update USB 3.0 drivers on your Windows 10 computer.
USB thinks it’s a CD drive? Can’t access files on that drive? Before formatting the USB to normal, use MiniTool Power Data Recovery to recover its data.
How to Install USB 3.0 Drivers on Windows 10?
If the USB 3.0 drivers are missing or corrupt, you need to install the USB drivers Windows 10 to make everything back to normal.
Here is a step-by-step guide:
1. Search for Device Manager using the Windows search box and select the first search result.
2. Go to the Universal Serial Bus controllers section and unfold it.
3. Right-click on the USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) option and select Uninstall device.
4. Close Device Manager and reboot your computer.
After rebooting, Windows will automatically install the latest version of the USB 3.0 driver.
Are you troubled by USB keeps disconnecting and reconnecting Windows 10 issue? Do you want to solve it immediately? Read this post to get the solutions.
How to Update USB 3.0 Drivers on Windows 10?
Perhaps, you need to update USB drivers Windows 10. You need to follow these steps:
1. Use the same method mentioned above to open Device Manager.
2. Go to Universal Serial Bus controllers > USB Root Hub (USB 3.0).
3. Right-click on USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) and select Update driver.
Rautenhaus Digital Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 Windows 7
4. Select Browse my computer for driver software to continue.
5. Select Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer and press Next.
6. Select USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) and press Next.
Rautenhaus Digital Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 Xp
The updating process will start. When the process ends, you can close the update interface, Device Manager, and then restart your computer.
At times, the USB 3.0 driver issues may not be solved by using the above two methods. If so, you can then modify the USB power settings to fix the USB 3.0 drivers.
How to Modify the USB 3.0 Power Settings on Windows 10?
An improper USB power setting may be conflicted with the USB ports and connected devices. You can follow these steps to change the Windows 10 USB 3.0 power settings:
- Open Device Manager.
- Go to Universal Serial Bus controllers > USB Root Hub (USB 3.0).
- Right-click on USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) and go to Properties.
- Switch to the Power Management section.
- Check Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
Then, you can go to check whether the USB 3.0 driver issue is solved.