- Quanta Network & Wireless Cards Driver Download
- Quanta Network & Wireless Cards Driver Downloads
- Quanta Network & Wireless Cards Driver Download Windows 10
Following years of deployments in 5G-based ORAN (open radio access network), Quanta Cloud Technology (QCT), a subsidiary of Quanta Computer, has set sail on a new journey to help enterprises. According to Metcalfe’s law, the value of the network is proportional to the square of the number of connected users. With squared values in mind, check out this config with several 10 GBit/s Intel X520-DA2 & Mellanox ConnectX-2 MNPH29C-XTR NICs, and the Quanta LB6M, which came new from UNIXPlus.
1988; 33 years ago
|Headquarters||Taoyuan City, Taiwan25°2′59.8″N121°22′30.8″E / 25.049944°N 121.375222°ECoordinates: 25°2′59.8″N121°22′30.8″E / 25.049944°N 121.375222°E|
|Barry Lam, Founder, CEO|
|Products||Notebooks, Smartphones, Servers, Digital televisions, and others|
|Revenue||US$27.8 billion (2014)|
|591,000,000 United States dollar (2010)|
Number of employees
|over 70,000 worldwide|
Quanta Computer Incorporated (TWSE: 2382) (Chinese: 廣達電腦; pinyin: Guǎngdá Diànnǎo) is a Taiwan-based manufacturer of notebook computers and other electronic hardware. Its customers include Apple Inc., Dell, Hewlett-Packard Inc.,Alienware, Amazon.com, Cisco, Fujitsu, Gericom, Lenovo, LG, Maxdata, Microsoft, MPC, BlackBerry Ltd, Sharp Corporation, Siemens AG, Sony, Sun Microsystems, Toshiba, Verizon Wireless, and Vizio.
Quanta has extended its businesses into enterprise network systems, home entertainment, mobile communication, automotive electronics, and digital home markets. The company also designs, manufactures and markets GPS systems, including handheld GPS, in-car GPS, Bluetooth GPS and GPS with other positioning technologies.
Quanta Computer was announced as the original design manufacturer (ODM) for the XO-1 by the One Laptop per Child project on December 13, 2005, and took an order for one million laptops as of February 16, 2007. In October 2008, it was announced that Acer would phase out Quanta from the production chain, and instead outsource manufacturing of 15 million Aspire One netbooks to Compal Electronics.
In 2011, Quanta designed servers in conjunction with Facebook as part of the Open Compute Project.
It was estimated that Quanta had a 31% worldwide market share of notebook computers in the first quarter of 2008.
The firm was founded in 1988 by Barry Lam, a Shanghai-born businessman who grew up in Hong Kong and received his education in Taiwan, with a starting capital of less than $900,000. A first notebook prototype was completed in November 1988, with factory production beginning in 1990.
Throughout the 1990s, Quanta established contracts with Apple Computers and Gateway, among others, opening an after-sales office in California in 1991 and another one in Augsburg, Germany in 1994. In 1996, Quanta signed a contract with Dell, making the firm Quanta's largest customer at the time.
In 2014, Quanta ranked 409th on Fortune's Global 500 list. 2016 is the strongest period with it being in 326. In 2020, Quanta dropped to rank 377.
- Apple Watch
- Apple Macbook Air
- Apple Macbook Pro
Subsidiaries of Quanta Computer include:
- Quanta Cloud Technology Inc - provider of data center hardware.
- FaceVsion Technology Inc - telecommunications, webcam, and electronic products.
- CloudCast Technology Inc - information software and data processing - liquidated in February 2017.
- TWDT Precision Co., Ltd. (TWDT) - 55% ownership, which was sold in June 2016.
Techman Robot Inc.
Techman Robot Inc. is a cobot manufacturer founded by Quanta in 2016. It is based in Taoyuan's Hwa Ya Technology Park. It is the world's second largest manufacturer of cobots after Universal Robots.
Quanta Network & Wireless Cards Driver Download
Shanghai, China (QSMC)This was the first mainland China plant built by Quanta Computer, in December 2000, to focus on OEM and ODM production and currently employs nearly 30,000 people. Huangjian Tang, Quanta's Chairman for China, manages seven major plants, F1 to F7, two large warehouses, H1 and H2, and the Q-BUS Research and Development facility.
Chongqing, China (QCMC)Built in April 2010. Quanta Computer invested and built a plant in Chongqing, China, the third plant built by Quanta Computer in China.
In 2008, LG Electronics sued Quanta Computer company for patent infringement, when Quanta used Intel components with non Intel components. The Supreme Court of the United States ruled that LG, who had a patent sharing deal with Intel did not have the right to sue, because Quanta, being a consumer, did not need to abide by patent agreements with Intel and LG.
Quanta Network & Wireless Cards Driver Downloads
- ^'Quanta Computer'. Retrieved 16 January 2017.
- ^Lander, Mark (25 Mar 2002). 'Taiwan Maker of Notebook PC's Thrives Quietly'. The New York Times. Archived from the original on 7 February 2011. Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- ^'QUANTA COMPUTER INC (2382:Taiwan): Company Description - Businessweek'. investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- ^Nystedt, Dan. 'One million OLPC laptop orders confirmed'. Network World. Archived from the original on 15 May 2011. Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- ^Hachman, Mark (7 April 2011). 'Facebook Launches 'Open Compute Initiative' Servers'. PC Magazine.
- ^'Quanta remained number one notebook OEM in 1Q08, says DisplaySearch'. DigiTimes. 27 June 2008.
- ^'Quanta Computer'. Forbes. Retrieved 2020-10-30.
- ^ abc'History of Quanta Computer Inc. – FundingUniverse'. www.fundinguniverse.com. Retrieved 2020-10-30.
- ^中時新聞網. '全球500大 鴻海擠進32名 - 財經要聞'. 中時新聞網 (in Chinese). Retrieved 2020-10-30.
- ^Fortune. 'Global 500 2016'. Retrieved 2020-11-23.
- ^'《財星》全球500強出爐9台企上榜 台積電純益率奪冠'. 蘋果新聞網 (in Chinese). Retrieved 2020-10-30.
- ^Ali, Zara (2017-07-25). 'Apple Watch Series 3 Likely To Launch in Fall 2017 Raising Revenue for Quanta Computer'. Wccftech. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- ^Truta, Filip. '12-inch MacBook Air Launching in Q1, Quanta Ramps Up Manufacturing'. softpedia. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- ^'Macbook Pro lifts Quanta's Q1 revenue, but forex losses hit bottom line - Nikkei Asian Review'. Nikkei Asian Review. Retrieved 2018-02-01.
- ^'(English Translation of Consolidated Financial Statements and Report Originally Issued in Chinese) QUANTA COMPUTER INC. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES CONSOLIDATED INTERIM FINANCIAL STATEMENTS'(PDF). Quanta Computer Inc. p. 12. Archived(PDF) from the original on 1 October 2018. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- ^Huang, Elaine. 'This Made-in-Taiwan Robot Is Drawing International Attention'. english.cw.com.tw. CommonWealth. Retrieved 5 August 2019.
- ^LII Staff (7 January 2008). 'Quanta Computer, Inc. v. LG Electronics, Inc. (06-937)'. Retrieved 16 January 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Quanta Computer.|