On this page, you will find the official Qbex TX200 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File). The Firmware (flash file) comes as a zip package and contains the original How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
Download and extract (unzip) the driver on the Computer. Open Device Manager (Press Win+R and Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter). In Device Manager, Click on the Computer Name. Click on the Actions Menu Select Add Legacy Hardware. Download ECS H61H2-M17 (V1.0) VIA HD Audio Driver 10200b (Sound Card). Download the official Qbex TX202 Mobile Driver for your Qbex Smartphone. We also provide all other Qbex USB Driver for free.
Qbex Driver Download Windows 10
Qbex TX200 Stock Firmware (Flash File ROM)
The Stock Firmware can be used to re-install the original OS on the device. It can also be used to fix any software related issue, bootloop issue, or dead issue.
Firmware Name: Qbex_TX200_03072014_PS.zip
Firmware Size: 424 MB
Flash Tool: PhoenixSuit Tool
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
How to Flash Qbex TX200 Firmware
- Download and Extract the Qbex TX200 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool and Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Flash File (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download (in flash tool) button to begin the flashing process.
- Once Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your Qbex TX200 device from the computer and restart it.
Qbex Driver Download Windows 7
[*] Flash Tool: If you are willing to Download the latest version of PhoenixSuit Tool, then head over to PhoenixSuit Tool page.
[*] Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the PhoenixSuit Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware, as flashing or installing the firmware may wipe the device’s data.
[*] Original firmware: On xdafirmware.com, we only serve the original firmware (flash file) released by the device manufacturer. We have personally scanned, each of the firmware package using the Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online.