- The 790/990 'serial port drivers' are not 'COM port drivers' that are built into the OS all the way back to MSDOS. They are INTEL AMT SOL (Serial over LAN) drivers. These drivers are not built into windows. Since the 790/990 also has WDDM 1.0 VISTA drivers then they work from DOS to windows 7 or 8 or 10 just fine.
- It was released after Windows 8.1, and it belongs to NT family. At the present, 27% of all devices worldwide operate on Windows 10 OS, and everyone could update their licensed copies of Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 up to Windows 10 for free during the first 6 months of its existence.
Download / Installation Procedures IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following: 1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings. Double-click the downloaded.exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Driver: Windows 10, 32-bit. Windows 10, 64-bit. Windows Server 2019. 2 more: 10.1. Latest: 5/7/2020: Intel® Management Engine Driver for Windows 8.1. and Windows® 10. Provides Intel® Management Engine Driver for Windows 8.1. and Windows® 10 Supporting 6th,7th and 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor Family (Sky Lake,Kaby Lake.
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Printer Driver, Scanner Software, Manual Instructions, Installation & IJ Start Setup for Windows and Macintosh – Photo Inkjet Color Printer Canon PIXMA ix5000, Canon brings its printer product named Canon PIXMA iX5000 to the market with its specification of single printer function. This printer has its main function for a printer only.
“Calendar of Updates” With this photo inkjet color printing technology using Canon FINE inkjet technology, this printer has its printing speed capability up to 25 ppm for black fast and 12.2 ppm for black normal printing. while, for color printing, this can print with speed up to 17 ppm for fast printing and 9.5 ppm for normal printing.
In printing feature, this Canon PIXMA iX5000 driver printer is available for borderless printing with direct printing specification using PictBridge. Supported with 4 cartridges inside, this printer has its printing resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and this is good for photo printing.
this can handle maximum printing for 13 x 16.65 inches. For connectivity, this Canon PIXMA iX5000 driver is built with wired connectivity technology using high-speed USB 2.0 port.
Canon PIXMA iX5000 – printer – ink-jet Specs
|Ink Palette Supported (Colors)||4-ink|
|Print Speed||Up to 25 ppm – black fast – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in) Up to 12.2 ppm – black normal – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in) Up to 17 ppm – colorfast – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in) Up to 9.5 ppm – color normal – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)|
|Printer Features||borderless printing|
|Media Type||envelopes, glossy photo paper, high-resolution paper, matte photo paper, photo paper, photo stickers, plain paper, semi-gloss photo paper, transparencies|
|Min Operating Temperature||41 °F|
|Printing Output Type||color|
On the body, this printer is made with a single tray that has its capacity for 150 sheets and this has no automatic duplex printing feature. For compatibility, this printer driver has its compatibility with a variant of operating systems like Microsoft Windows and Mac OS.
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Drivers & Software for Windows
OS Compatibility & Requirements : Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
|Download Software and Drivers for Windows OS||Size||Link|
|Printer Driver Add On Module for Windows 7||29.7 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Windows Vista 7 8 8.1 10 32 bit||8.8 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Windows Vista 7 8 8.1 10 64 bit||9.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Windows XP 32 bit||8.4 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Windows XP 64 bit||8.6 MB||Download|
|Easy WebPrint (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||15.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||57.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu for Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32 & 64-Bit)||5.6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Drivers & Software for Macintosh
OS Compatibility & Requirements: macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Maver)
|Download Software and Drivers for Macintosh||Size||Link|
|CUPS Printer Driver for MAC||15.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||83.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Mac (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||23.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS 10.14 to 10.6)||301 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Manual
|Download Manual for Windows and Mac||Size||Download|
|User Manual Windows||12.9 MB||Download|
|User Manual Mac||6.7 MB||Download|
How to Install PIXMA iX5000 Sample Driver
This first step will be going to show you how to install the Printer without using CD Driver Requirements:
- First thing, you need to have the driver that is formatted in software for the printer
- You have to connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable
- Please turn on the computer that you want to install this driver.
- Next, do not connect the USB cable before the suggestion appear.
- Connect the USB cable while the installation is done.
- Just follow the instruction in order to make the installation process done.
- When it all finished, your printer is ready to be used for printing.
Setup or Install PIXMA iX5000 Driver Manually for Windows
In this step, you have to add the printer in your Windows feature.
- Download the driver on this website
- There must be a USB cable for your printer.
- First, you have to turn on all the devices.
- Connect the USB cable from printer to your computer.
- Extract the driver or software file which you downloaded recently.
- Open Control Panel and click View devices and printers. For Windows XP, you can open Fax & Printers option.
- Choose the printer and then click Add a Printer
- When it is ready to have the driver location, choose the way for extracting the setup file.
- Then you can follow the instructions in the way to complete the installation.
- When it is completed, the printer is ready to be used for your computer.
What you must have:
- CD or DVD drive to install the driver into your computer.
- Driver or software file of CD Disk of canon printer which has been bundled inside the box of the printer.
- Usb cable for having a connection from the printer to the computer.
- Follow the instructions below for having your printer installation into your computer with CD Drive.
- The first, turn on the computer and Canon printer.
- Insert the CD or DVD driver to the DVD reader on your computer, run the driver and follow the instructions that show up.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before the instruction tells to.
- If the installation wizard shows you to plug the USB cable, please connect the USB cable of Canon printer to your computer to process the installation.
- When the USB cable detected, you can follow the instruction to the next step of installation.
- When it all done, there will be a notification shows the printer is ready to use.
Installation of iX5000 driver for Mac OS:
- In this installation, you have to have the driver file for your computer. When it is ready downloaded, it will be saved in a particular folder.
- Double click the downloaded driver file and mount the file to the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- And finally, you can double click the driver file. It is safe, the installation will be work in automatically.
Pima Port Devices Driver Download For Windows 101
Also, update drivers: