Driver：Touch Panel Driver
End User License Agreement
BY DOWNLOADING AND/OR INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE YOU ARE AGREEING TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE AND LIMITED WARRANTY.
Thus, a defining metric for gate drivers is common-mode transient immunity (CMTI), which quantitatively describes the ability of an isolated gate driver to reject large common-mode transients between its input and output. The immunity of a driver needs to be high if the slew rates in the system are high. (1) The Driver Software or its utility which you, the end user, are going to download from this site and install (hereinafter the 'Software') shall be used only on your own responsibility and before you use the Software, please read carefully the end user license agreement offered by the licensors. Optic Touch Device is a Shareware software in the category Miscellaneous developed by Optic Touch Device. The latest version of Optic Touch Device is currently unknown. It was initially added to our database on. Optic Touch Device runs on the following operating systems: Windows. Optic Touch Device has not been rated by our users yet.
- Device downloads. For software and drivers select your product from the list below. Basic Optical Mouse. Manuals Limited Warranty. Quick Start Guide.
- The Arctis Pro + GameDAC comes with: The GameDAC, USB cable, main headset cable, mobile adapter, optical cable, and a pop filter for your mic. Setup: To connect to a PC you'll need the main cable and the USB cable 1.) Connect the USB cable from the micro USB jack on the back of the game DAC to your PC 2.).
IMPORTANT READ CAREFULLY: This GeneralTouch Technology Co., Ltd. End-User License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and GeneralTouch Technology Co., Ltd. for the software portion of this GeneralTouch Technology Co., Ltd. The touchscreen and controller or touch monitor, which includes the accompanying computer software, printed materials and any 'online' or electronic documentation ('SOFTWARE'). By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. User must accept the terms of this agreement when prompted, in order to complete download and/or installation of the software.
GeneralTouch Technology Co.,Ltd holds the copyright of the touch panel driver.
EIZO's End User License Agreement and support for the Software and limitation of liability
- End user license agreement and Software operation confirmation
(1) The Driver Software or its utility which you, the end user, are going to download from this site and install (hereinafter the 'Software') shall be used only on your own responsibility and before you use the Software, please read carefully the end user license agreement offered by the licensors. The end user license agreement will be displayed at the time you start to download or install the Software.
(2) EIZO Corporation (hereinafter 'EIZO') hereby informs you of the possibility of trouble occurring which might be caused by using the Software in combination with some operating software, applications or other computer environment you may use. Before starting to use the Software, conducting the operation confirmation of the Software in your computer environment is highly recommended.
(3) EIZO has confirmed that the Software works with applicable EIZO's products (hereinafter the 'Operation Confirmation'). This Operation Confirmation has only been conducted with the particular operating system environment designated in the user's manual of EIZO's products.
Please note that although the Software will be version updated and the updated Software will be released from time to time by the Touch Panel manufacturers, the version of the Software EIZO has conducted the Operation Confirmation is limited to the Software which you can download from EIZO's website. In case you use a Software version which EIZO does not provide at EIZO's website, such Software shall be used at your sole risk and EIZO disclaims any responsibilities relating to such Software.
- EIZO's support for the Software and limitation of liability
(1) EIZO has no liability for any damages, including but not limited to, the system corruption, data missing occurred from downloading or installing of the Software. Backing-up all systems and data in your using computer environment before downloading or installing the Software is highly recommended.
(2) As EIZO's technical support for the Software, EIZO accepts your inquiries relating to troubles arising from the Software. EIZO will respond to your inquiries with information about the causes, such as bugs in the Software, or about the means of fixing the trouble as long as EIZO obtained in its research for the trouble. This support is available only when you use the Software under the operating system environment described above 1. (3).
(3) All the responsibility EIZO undertakes in connection with the Software is limited only to the technical support described above in 2. (2). In no event shall EIZO be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, any cost incurred to solve the trouble, loss of business profit, business interruption, any claim for damage made from third parties or any other special damage) arising out of the use or inability to use the Software or in any connection with the Software.
Optic Dual-touch Team Input Devices Driver Update
I agree to the above license terms.
Optic Dual-touch Team Input Devices Driver
|FDS1721T|| Windows 10 (64-bit)|
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)
|18.104.22.168_XPAL3 (GenTouch Software)||2.95 MB|