- Oem Laptops & Desktops Driver Download For Windows 7
- OEM Laptops & Desktops Driver Download For Windows
Oem Laptop ASPENSPORT Customize OEM TSA Backpack Open Freely Up To 180 Degree Travel Bag Lightweight Multi Compartment Laptop Backpack US $14.31-$17.49/ Piece 500 Pieces (Min. Order) CN Quanzhou Tongli Bags Manufacture Co., Ltd. Oem laptop manufacturer/supplier, China oem laptop manufacturer & factory list, find qualified Chinese oem laptop manufacturers, suppliers, factories, exporters & wholesalers quickly on Made-in-China.com. The vast majority of laptops on the market (94% in 2011) are manufactured by a small handful of Taiwan-based original design manufacturers (ODM), although their production bases are located mostly in mainland China. Major relationships include: Quanta sells to (among others) HP, Lenovo, Apple, Acer, Dell, NEC, and Fujitsu.
This is a list of laptop brands and manufacturers.
EVOC High Performance Systems NL501 (NL50RU) 15.6' FHD, 2.3 GHz Ryzen 5 4500U, AMD Radeon Graphics, 32 GB 3200MHz RAM, 8 TB PCIe SSD + 4 TB SATA SSD. LAPTOPS & 2 IN 1s ON AMAZON.COM. Choosing a laptop computer that's right for you shouldn't be difficult. Whether you're a gamer, a designer, a student, or simply need a laptop for everyday tasks and browsing, Amazon makes it easy to search and compare between traditional laptops and convertible 2 in 1s, so you can be more productive.
|Name||Country||Brands and product lines (A-Z)||Market share (Q3 2020)|
|Lenovo||China||IdeaPad, Legion, ThinkPad, ThinkBook, Yoga||23.7|
|HP||United States||Elitebook, Envy, Omen, Pavilion, ZBook, Spectre, Probook||23.6%|
|Dell||United States||Alienware, G Series, Inspiron, Latitude, Precision, Vostro, XPS||13.7%|
|Acer||Taiwan||Aspire, Enduro, Extensa, Nitro, Predator, Swift, Spin, Switch, Travelmate||7.9%|
|Asus - ZenBook, VivoBook, ROG, TUF||Taiwan|
|Ordenadores Mountain - (YELLOMIX, S.L.)||Spain|
|Digital Storm||United States|
|Elitegroup Computer Systems||Taiwan|
|EVGA Corporation||United States|
|Falcon Northwest – DRX, TLX||United States|
|Google - Chromebook Pixel||United States|
|Huawei – MateBook||China|
|Končar – Končar Elektronics and Informatics Inc.||Croatia|
|Lanix – Lanix Portatiles, Neuron||Mexico|
|LG – Gram||South Korea|
|Medion – Akoya||Germany|
|Meebox – Meebox, Slate||Mexico|
|Micro–Star International (MSi) – Megabook, Wind||Taiwan|
|Microsoft – Microsoft Surface||United States|
|NEC – VERSA, LaVie||Japan|
|Origin PC||United States|
|Panasonic – Toughbook, Let's Note||Japan|
|Positivo Informática – Positivo, Platinum, Aureum, Unique, Premium||Brazil|
|Pravetz – 64M||Bulgaria|
|Purism – Librem||United States|
|Razer – Blade||United States|
|Samsung Electronics – Samsung Sens, Galaxy Book||South Korea|
|Sharp – Mebius||Japan|
|Toshiba - Portege, Tecra, Satellite, Qosmio||Japan|
|Velocity Micro||United States|
|VIA – NanoBook, pc–1 Initiative||Taiwan|
|Wortmann – Terra Mobile||Germany|
|Xiaomi - Mi NoteBook||China|
- Acorn Computers (United Kingdom) – Deskbook, Desknote and Solonote
- Averatec (South Korea)
- Compaq (United States) (acquired by Hewlett–Packard) – Evo, Armada, LTE, Presario
- Digital Equipment Corporation (United States) (acquired by Compaq) – HiNote
- eMachines (United States) (acquired by Gateway Computers)
- Everex (United States) – CloudBook, gBook
- Fujitsu Siemens (Germany/Japan) (Fujitsu bought out Siemens' share of the company)
- Gateway Computers (United States) (acquired by Acer)
- Gericom (Austria) (acquired by Quanmax AG)
- Itautec (Brazil) (acquired by Oki Electric Industry, PC/laptop division dissolved)
- Maxdata (Germany)
- OQO (United States)
- PC Club (United States) (Clevo brand)
- Vigor Gaming (United States) – Atlantis, Augustus, Artorius, and Aegis
- Voodoo PC (Canada) – Envy (acquired by Hewlett–Packard)
Defunct computer models
No longer manufacturing computers
- BenQ (Taiwan)
- Doel (Bangladesh)
- Epson (Japan)
- HCL (India)
- HTC (Taiwan) – HTC Shift
- IBM (United States) – sold its personal computer and Intel-based server businesses to Lenovo
- Nokia (Finland) – Booklet 3G
- Olivetti (Italy) – Olibook
- Onkyo (Japan) – SOTEC
- Philips (Netherlands) – X200
- Sony (Japan) – VAIO – sold its PC business division to Japan Industrial Partners (JIP); owns 25% of VAIO Corporation
- Wipro (India)
Original design manufacturers (ODMs)
The vast majority of laptops on the market (94% in 2011) are manufactured by a small handful of Taiwan-based original design manufacturers (ODM), although their production bases are located mostly in mainland China.
Major relationships include:
- Quanta sells to (among others) HP, Lenovo, Apple, Acer, Dell, NEC, and Fujitsu
- Compal sells to (among others) Acer, Dell, Lenovo and HP
- Wistron (former manufacturing & design division of Acer) sells to Dell, Acer, Lenovo and HP
- Inventec sells to HP, Dell and Lenovo;
- Pegatron (in 2010, Asus spun off Pegatron) sells to Asus, Apple, Dell, Acer and Microsoft
- Foxconn sells to Asus, Dell, HP and Apple
- Flextronics (former Arima Computer Corporation notebook division) sells to HP
ODM laptop units sold and market shares
|ODM||Units sold (millions)||Units sold (millions)||Units sold (millions)||Units sold (millions)||Units sold (millions)||Units sold (millions)||Units sold (millions)||Units sold (millions)||Units sold (millions)||Units sold (millions)||Proportion of market||Units sold (millions)||Proportion of market|
|Pegatron, until 2007 Asus||8.7||9.5||9.8||14.0||18.5||17.5||15.5||10.9,0||8%||5,0||7%|
There is a discrepancy between the 2009 numbers due to the various sources cited; i.e. the units sold by all ODMs add up to 144.3 million laptops, which is much more than the given total of 125 million laptops. The market share percentages currently refer to those 144.3 million total. Sources may indicate hard drive deliveries to the ODM instead of actual laptop sales, though the two numbers may be closely correlated.
Oem Laptops & Desktops Driver Download For Windows 7
- ^'Strategy Analytics: HP Narrowly Wins #1 Notebook Share Amid Strong Back-to-School Demand'. www.businesswire.com. 2020-08-17. Retrieved 2020-12-13.
- ^Ventura, Felipe (15 May 2013). 'Itautec desiste do mercado de PCs'. Gizmodo Brasil. Retrieved 2 April 2018.
- ^'Global and China Laptop and Tablet PC Industry Report, 2011-2012'. Retrieved 2012-09-10.
- ^ ab'Global and China Notebook PC Industry Report, 2010 - ResearchInChina'. researchinchina.com. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- ^Quanta Computer Inc. Annual Report 2018(PDF). Quanta Computer Inc. 2019.
- ^Hsiao, Jim (2017-02-14). 'Taiwan notebooks – 4Q 2016'. DigiTimes. Retrieved 2019-04-02.
- ^'Taiwan notebooks – 1Q 2016'(PDF). DigiTimes. 31 May 2016.
- ^Wu, Thompson (19 January 2015). 'Asia Hardware Sector'. Credit Suisse.Missing or empty
- ^IPD Group. 'Notebook shipments of Taiwan players from 2006-2014 (Jun 15) - World News Report - EIN News'. einnews.com. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- ^estimate, according to Barclays Capital ResearchArchived 2013-01-17 at Archive.today: Asia ex-Japan IT Hardware Report
- ^Chuang, Steve (2011-01-14). 'Quanta Regains Lead in Global NB PC Shipment in 2010'. cens.com. Retrieved 2011-11-12.
- ^Culpan, Tim (2010-01-18). 'Quanta Seeks New Ventures, Devices After Record Profit in 2009'. Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 2010-07-03.
- ^ abHachman, Mark (2007-05-09). 'The Top Laptop Makers Are Not HP, Dell, or Toshiba'. PC Magazine. Retrieved 2011-11-12.
- ^'Wistron Corporation 2009 Annual Report translation'(PDF). Wistron. 2010-04-30. p. 31. Retrieved 2010-07-03.
- ^ ab'Inventec's margin grew 4.5% driven by server sector'. www.computex.biz. 2010-04-30. Retrieved 2010-07-03.
- ^ abc'Global and China Notebook PC Industry Report, 2009 - ResearchInChina'. researchinchina.com. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- ^'ASUSTeK Computer Inc'. ASUS. 2008. Archived from the original on 2012-03-13. Retrieved 2010-07-21.
- ^'Acer loses world's No. 3 notebook-maker spot in Q4'. wantchinatimes.com. Archived from the original on 16 January 2013. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- ^'Growing Notebook & Netbook Market Will Boost Dell's PC Business'. NASDAQ.com. 12 February 2011. Retrieved 13 July 2015.