Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager 3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software 4. If the device-specific driver is distributed through Windows Update, you can manually update the driver by using Device Manager. For more information about how to do this, see update drivers in Windows 10. If the device is not yet connected, first install the device-specific driver, such as by using the appropriate installer. After successfully installing the driver on your Windows computer you will be able to connect your Spreadtrum chipset based mobile device during the flashing process or for connecting the mobile device to the PC. About SPD USB Driver. SPD driver is a small file that allows a Spreadtrum device to communicate with the OS of a computer. MTP or (Media Transfer Protocol) is a set of custom extensions to the Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP) devised by Microsoft, to allow the protocol to be used for devices other than digital cameras, for example digital audio players such as MP3 players, and other portable media devices, for example portable video players. All devices operating in MTP mode are supported. Note: The MTPdrive is not a replacement for the device's factory (or Windows default) device driver. You must be able to connect your device to the computer and have it visible in the Windows Explorer, before it.
- Nokia Usb Driver Download
- Nokia Usb Driver Free Download
- Nokia Cable Driver Download
- Nokia Port Devices Driver Download For Windows 10
About Nokia Connectivity USB Driver
This software driver will allow you to use PC Suite with your phone. If Windows Update is unable to find an appropriate driver for your system, the Nokia Connectivity Driver is exactly what you will need in order to provide for connectivity between your PC and phone while using Nokia PC Suite. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. Nokia Connectivity USB Driver 126.96.36.199 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is Nokia Connectivity USB Driver safe to download?
We tested the file Nokia_Connectivity_Cable_Driver.exe with 27 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does Nokia Connectivity USB Driver work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus Nokia Connectivity USB Driver may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.What versions of Nokia Connectivity USB Driver are available?
The current version of Nokia Connectivity USB Driver is 188.8.131.52 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to Nokia Connectivity USB Driver available for download
- Lumia Software Recovery ToolHelps recover bricked Nokia and Microsoft smartphones.
- Nokia Software UpdaterProvides a way to update the firmware software on a Nokia phone.
- Nokia Software Recovery ToolHelps owners of Nokia cell phones recover and repair issues.
- Nokia Ovi SuiteShare files with other mobile phones or computers.
- Android Reverse TetheringAllows Android phones to use the Internet connection of a PC by tethering and allowing a cell phone to use a PC's Internet connectivity.
- Samsung USB Driver for Mobile PhonesProvides connectivity for Samsung devices for your PC.
- Samsung Drivers PackCollection of drivers for Samsung Android devices which should allow for the rooting and general Windows-Phone connectivity of devices.
- Intel Android device USB driverAdds functionality in Windows for management of Android phone and tablet devices with an Intel Atom CPU chip installed.
- NaviFirm Plus
- Intel HD Graphics DriverA must-have graphics driver for generic Intel chipsets (32-bit)
SPD USB Driver allows you to connect your Spreadtrum based chipset devices to the windows computer during the flashing.
All these SPD drivers are officially released by the SpreadTrum Company which have been scanned by the Antivirus Program before uploading on this page.
After successfully installing the driver on your Windows computer you will be able to connect your Spreadtrum chipset based mobile device during the flashing process or for connecting the mobile device to the PC.
About SPD USB Driver
SPD driver is a small file that allows a Spreadtrum device to communicate with the OS of a computer. These USB drivers help mobile users to perform multiple tasks on their Spreadtrum based device such as flashing SPD devices, unlocking, backup and restoring etc.
Additionally, it can also help you to restoration your Spreadtrum device’s IMEI numbers that are become invalid during the wrong flashing procedure.
It’s developed by SpreadTrum communications Inc that helps you to connect your mobile device to the windows computer without installing the ADB driver or any other driver.
It’s compatible with all versions of windows and straightforward to install on any versions of Windows.
Support SPD Flash Tool:
It supports SPD Flash Tool (spd research tool), that is the official flash tools for SpreadTrum based devices and used to flash PAC firmware on Spreadtrum mobile device. SPD Upgrade tool also is known as SPD Flash Tool which is usually used to flash PAC format firmware on SpreadTrum (SPD Chipset) based devices.
Support WriteIMEI Tool:
It supports Write IMEI Tool to flash or repair your Spreadtrum device’s IMEI numbers that are become invalid during the wrong flashing procedure. You must have to Install SPD USB driver in order to repair your device IMEI numbers while using WriteIMEI Tool.
Support Box Software:
It supports multiple Box Software such as Volcano Box, Medusa Box, Piranha Box, Infinity Box and Miracle Box, etc. Miracle Box tool is used to fix the mobile devices software issues, especially of Chinese mobile devices based on supported CPUs.
Supported Operating system
Spreadtrum USB Driver works with all version of Windows operating systems like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (32 bit or 64-bit version of Windows).
Supported Box and Tools for SPD USB Drivers:
- Volcano Box Software
- Miracle Box Software
- SPD Research
- Piranha Box Software
- Infinity-Box Software
- SPD Upgrade Tool
Download SPD Driver for Windows Latest Version 2020
How to Install SPD Driver Manually
There are two ways to install the Spreadtrum driver it depends on which file you have downloaded. If you download .exe file Auto Installer, you just have to follow below steps to install the driver on your computer.
Method 1: Direct Installation
Nokia Usb Driver Download
Step 1: First, extract the downloaded ZIP-file on your PC and open extracted folder to install the SPD driver.
Step 2: Spreadtrum USB Driver setup is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Step 3: Double click to run .exe file and follow the screen instructions by click Next > Next > Finish. That’s All!
Method 2: Manual Installation
Any driver who does not have an executable (.exe) file for installation, you have to install it manually. You just have to follow the below steps to install the driver on your computer.
- Right-click on the downloaded SPD driver ZIP-file, extract zip files on your computer.
- Open Device Manager, in device Manager, click on the Action tab and select Add legacy hardware from its dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Next” button in the hardware wizard window.
- Select Install the Hardware that I manually Select from a list (advanced) and then click on Next Button.
- Now, select “Show All Devices” and click on the Next.
- Now, Click on “Have Disk” Button.
- Click on Browse and locate to the folder that extracted contains the USB driver files. Click “Open” when the file is selected.
- Click “OK” when the driver file is selected.
- Click Next. Click on Next again to install the driver.
- Now, Click on “Install this driver software anyway”.
- Now click on Finish to complete adding hardware wizard.
Video Tutorial to Install the SPD Driver Manually
Nokia Usb Driver Free Download
The Third-Party INF Does Not Contain Digital Signature: If you face digital signature error in installing the driver then See This Video for solve Digital Signature error in few clicks.
Tutorials: If you want a tutorial related to Android flashing, then head over to our Tutorial Section, where you will find lots of stuff related to Android.
How to Use SPD Flash Tool: If you want to learn that How to flash the firmware on any Spreadtrum Android Device then head over to this page we have shared Easy, step-by-step, illustrated instructions for Flash Pac Stock Rom on Android device.
Nokia Cable Driver Download
SPD Driver: It’s mandatory to install the SPD (Spreadtrum) driver in order to flash the SPD based mobile device CPUs.
Nokia Port Devices Driver Download For Windows 10
Credits: All the credit goes to SpreadTrum communications Inc because they created SPD USB driver and distributed with us free.