Driver：Touch Panel Driver
Reinstalled the WLAN driver for the HP lt4120Snapdragon X5 LTE Driver (sp89031, 138.3 MB), and the; Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC8260 (From HP's Driver download site: Intel Wireless LAN Drivers (Windows 10), sp87554, 117.8 MB) Rebooted, all ok now. This utility installs the originally shipped version of the AuthenTec AES1660 Fingerprint Sensor driver. Select and hold (or right-click) the device with the yellow bang (listed as Unknown device), and select Update Driver Software, and select Browse my computer for driver software. Browse to the ADXL345 driver on the flash drive, then select Next. Follow the screen prompts to install the sensor driver.
End User License Agreement
BY DOWNLOADING AND/OR INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE YOU ARE AGREEING TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE AND LIMITED WARRANTY.
IMPORTANT READ CAREFULLY: This GeneralTouch Technology Co., Ltd. End-User License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and GeneralTouch Technology Co., Ltd. for the software portion of this GeneralTouch Technology Co., Ltd. The touchscreen and controller or touch monitor, which includes the accompanying computer software, printed materials and any 'online' or electronic documentation ('SOFTWARE'). By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. User must accept the terms of this agreement when prompted, in order to complete download and/or installation of the software.
GeneralTouch Technology Co.,Ltd holds the copyright of the touch panel driver.
EIZO's End User License Agreement and support for the Software and limitation of liability
- End user license agreement and Software operation confirmation
(1) The Driver Software or its utility which you, the end user, are going to download from this site and install (hereinafter the 'Software') shall be used only on your own responsibility and before you use the Software, please read carefully the end user license agreement offered by the licensors. The end user license agreement will be displayed at the time you start to download or install the Software.
(2) EIZO Corporation (hereinafter 'EIZO') hereby informs you of the possibility of trouble occurring which might be caused by using the Software in combination with some operating software, applications or other computer environment you may use. Before starting to use the Software, conducting the operation confirmation of the Software in your computer environment is highly recommended.
(3) EIZO has confirmed that the Software works with applicable EIZO's products (hereinafter the 'Operation Confirmation'). This Operation Confirmation has only been conducted with the particular operating system environment designated in the user's manual of EIZO's products.
Please note that although the Software will be version updated and the updated Software will be released from time to time by the Touch Panel manufacturers, the version of the Software EIZO has conducted the Operation Confirmation is limited to the Software which you can download from EIZO's website. In case you use a Software version which EIZO does not provide at EIZO's website, such Software shall be used at your sole risk and EIZO disclaims any responsibilities relating to such Software.
- EIZO's support for the Software and limitation of liability
(1) EIZO has no liability for any damages, including but not limited to, the system corruption, data missing occurred from downloading or installing of the Software. Backing-up all systems and data in your using computer environment before downloading or installing the Software is highly recommended.
(2) As EIZO's technical support for the Software, EIZO accepts your inquiries relating to troubles arising from the Software. EIZO will respond to your inquiries with information about the causes, such as bugs in the Software, or about the means of fixing the trouble as long as EIZO obtained in its research for the trouble. This support is available only when you use the Software under the operating system environment described above 1. (3).
(3) All the responsibility EIZO undertakes in connection with the Software is limited only to the technical support described above in 2. (2). In no event shall EIZO be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, any cost incurred to solve the trouble, loss of business profit, business interruption, any claim for damage made from third parties or any other special damage) arising out of the use or inability to use the Software or in any connection with the Software.
I agree to the above license terms.
|FDS1721T|| Windows 10 (64-bit)|
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)
|220.127.116.11_XPAL3 (GenTouch Software)||2.95 MB|
My new laptop Dell Latitude E7450 has Broadcom fingerprint scanner. The OS image that I received with the laptop did not have the updated drivers installed for this device and I had trouble in configuring finger print based login.
When I opened bio-metric device settings in control panel, it was showing unavailable status as below.
I tried update driver option from Device management console(
devmgmt.msc) without success. It said ‘Windows has determined that the driver software for your device is up to date’. Next, I uninstalled and installed the driver software. This too did not help as it installed the same version driver.
Finally I could fix the problem after installing latest driver for the device from dell website.
- Go to //www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/latitude-e7450-ultrabook/drivers/advanced
- Click on ‘Find it myself’ tab.
- Go to ‘security’ drivers
- Download latest software for ‘Dell ControlVault Driver’
Drivers Senor Laptops & Desktops Computers
As of now, the direct link for the latest driver is //downloads.dell.com/FOLDER03570999M/2/Security_Driver_WDRHG_WN64_18.104.22.168_A19_01.EXE
Downloaded the driver and rebooted my laptop as it prompted. After this I could see link to scan my finger prints.
Drivers Senor Laptops & Desktops Best Buy
Click on ‘User your fingerprint with Windows’ that takes you to a window where you can select your finger and scan prints. These steps are explained in detail in one of the previous posts – How to configure finger print based login.