Roland DG's best-selling line of large-format inkjet printers and integrated printer/cutters, vinyl cutters, engravers, 3D modeling solutions, photo impact printers, accessories and supplies. The roland sp-300v printer driver cannot be added because the driver module is in use. It is a copy of roland sp-300. Versacamm sp-300v and sp-300 shipped with printer drivers fo r windows 2000 and xp. Need help sp-300 and usb in windows 10 discussion in 'roland' started by lobo.
Roland DG PersBiz Online Shops
- Made for Sign Makers and Print Service Providers to start selling online
- A complete webshop, fully customisable with personalised brand and design
- Includes an entire customisable items catalogue to match your business needs and customers
- More than 1000 designs already available for clients to personalise items
- Include Image Editor, Dynamic Preview and Payment Module for a seamless user experience
- Full management of the end-to-end process, orders and delivery
- Perfectly integrates into your printing workflow
- Available in two different packages, exclusively for Roland DG output device owners only
Ergosoft Roland Edition 3 RIP Software
- Available in three packages and developed to perfectly integrate with Roland technologies
- Advanced features that include; colour libraries, variable data options and job calculation Step & repeat and tiling features for advanced media saving and efficiency
- Step & repeat and tiling features for advanced media saving and efficiency
- JobPreset to define various job parameters to specific customer requirements
- Superior colour management with colour replacement and extensive Color Books swatches
VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
- Harlequin RIP and native 64-bit powerful processing
- Native PDF processing, for simple processing of complex files with transparencies and special effects
- New printer colour matching for consistent colour output with multiple devices
- Built-in Pantone® and Roland Color libraries
- 5 print queues with the ability to save unlimited queue settings for increased efficiency and productivity
- Intuitive user interface with drag-and-drop functionality
- All the advanced and ease-of-use features of VersaWorks Dual
Roland DG Mobile Panel 2
- Intuitively Operate Your Printer from Your Existing Device
- Perform Smooth Operations Even While Watching a Quick Guide
- Receive Status Confirmation with Push Notifications
- Quickly Connect with Your Devices
- Roland DG Mobile Panel 2 is available at the App Store and Google Play
Roland CutStudio Design Software
- Vectorisation tool generates cut lines from any JPG or bitmap image
- Easy-to-use software reduces, positions, rotates, mirrors, and enlarges images
- Supports BMP, JPG, STX, AI and EPS file formats
- Bundled with Roland GX series, GS series and STIKA vinyl cutters
- Compatible with Windows® 7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit), Vista and XP, and includes plug-ins for Adobe® Illustrator® (Mac & PC) and CorelDRAW® (PC only)
R-Wear Studio Design Software
- Easy to use drawing tools for creating print & engrave objects and cut lines
- Automatic Rhinestone arrangement
- Swarovski Rhinestone library (approx 500 stones listed)
- SFEdit2 stroke font editor software converts outline fonts to stroke fonts in one easy step
A problem that can occur when you want to print to a Roland printer is that the printer Beeps and does not start printing.
When the ink set selected in the driver settings of the RIP does not correspond with the ink set selected in the Roland Printer the job is rejected by the Printer and the printer gives a short Beep.
- Normally setting the right ink set in the driver settings is by looking on a printer ink cartridge that is inside the printer and select the ink type that is described on that cartridge. For example “ECO-SOL MAX”.
If this does not solve the problem it is still possible that the Ink type of the cartridges is not corresponding with the Ink type defined in the setup inside the Roland printer.
- One of the causes can be that a printer was using “ECO-SOL” when it was purchased and now it needs to use “ECO-SOL MAX”. To switch the Printer from “ECO-SOL” to “ECO-SOL MAX” please use document: ”Roland Switch to E-SOL Max.doc”
“Roland Switch to E-SOL Max.doc” is included below.
- If this document does not help because for example: you’re not able to update the firmware to the correct firmware. Please switch the ink set In the Driver settings of the Queue to the old ink type. If you’re unsure what the original ink type is just try them one by one, only one will start printing and won’t beep.
Switching a Eco-SOL printer to a Eco-SOL MAX printer
- Check firmware version of the printer
- Firmware versions required to run Eco-SOL MAX Inks
- Check Firmware.
- Update the firmware on the printer with the Roland Firmware Updater Application
- Converting the unit the Eco-SOL Max Ink.
1. Check firmware version of the printer
1a. Firmware versions required to run Eco-SOL MAX Inks.
Ver. 5.90 and above
Ver. 5.3 and above
Ver. 4.3 and above
Ver. 6.60 and above
Ver. 1.70 and above
1b. Check Firmware.
- Turn on the printer’s Main Power Switch.
- When turn on the Sub Power Switch of the printer, firmware version of the printer is displayed on the display panel.
2. Update the firmware on the printer with the Roland Firmware Updater Application
The following steps will allow you to perform a firmware update with the Roland Firmware Updater Application. It is important you complete each step in sequence to ensure proper installation.
- Make sure you download the current Firmware Update Application from the Roland DGA website. http://www.rolanddg.com/ or http://www.rolanddga.com/
- Make sure to download the current “Firmware installer user manual”
- Make sure to have an Microsoft® Windows Vista, Microsoft® Windows XP or Microsoft® Windows 2000
Perform Firmware Update.
Please use the by Roland provided “Firmware installer user manual” to install the newest Firmware.
3. Converting the unit the Eco-SOL Max Ink.
The following steps will allow you to convert a Roland unit to Eco-SOL MAX inks from Eco-SOL or SOL inks. It is important you complete each step in sequence to ensure proper installation.
- Make sure the Roland unit has the firmware version required to run Eco-SOL MAX inks.
- It is not possible to use Eco-SOL and Eco-SOL MAX inks in the same unit. You must convert all colors to Eco-SOL MAX. Please have the need Eco-SOL MAX cartridges ready.
Performing the Eco-SOL MAX Update
- Turn the main power of the unit on. ( This power switch will be located near the power cord. )
- Turn on the units sub-power. ( The sub-power button is found on the front panel of the printer )
- Press the “ Menu ” button on the front panel to enter the users menu
- Use the “ Down ” arrow key on the front panel; navigate the users menu until “ Ink Control ” is shown on the units display.
- Press the “ Right ” arrow to enter the “ Ink Control ” sub-menu.
- Using the down arrow key on the front panel; navigate the sub menu until “ Change Ink Set ” is shown on the units display.
- Press the “ Right ” arrow to enter the “ Change Ink Set ” sub-menu.
- Using the Down arrow; navigate the menu till “ E-Sol MAX LcLm ” is shown on the display. * The display will be different depending on the unit model and ink set type for example it could be “ *E-Sol MAX 4Color ”.
- Press the Enter button to begin the ink switch process.
- The unit’s display will then walk the user through the needed steps complete the ink switch process. This process will take less than 5 minutes.
- Once the automatic ink switch procedure is finished, the unit will be ready to print.