Download the latest drivers, firmware, and software for your HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw.This is HP’s official website that will help automatically detect and download the correct drivers free of cost for your HP Computing and Printing products for Windows and Mac operating system. Product Title Besufy DVB-T TV Tuner,Mini Micro USB DVB-T Digital T. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Current Price $16.21 $ 16. 21 List List Price $20.96 $ 20. Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related toThis domain may be for sale!
AMD uProf is a performance analysis tool for applications running on Windows and Linux operating systems. It allows developers to better understand the runtime performance of their application and to identify ways to improve its performance.
AMD uProf offers:
- Performance Analysis
- CPU Profiling – to identify runtime performance bottlenecks of the application.
- System Analysis
- Performance Counter Monitor utility – to monitor system performance metrics
- Power Profiling
- System-wide Power Profiling – to monitor thermal and power characteristics of the system.
- Energy Analysis
- Power Application Analysis – to identify energy hotspots in the application (Windows only).
AMD uProf can effectively be used to:
- Analyze the performance of one or more processes or the entire system
- Track down the performance bottlenecks (hotspots & micro-architecture) in the source code
- Identify ways to optimize the source code for better performance and power efficiency
- Examine the behavior of kernel, drivers, and system modules
- Analyze Thread concurrency
- Observe frequency, thermal and power characteristics (Power profiling)
- Observe system metrics like IPC, Core effective frequency, memory bandwidth, etc.
- New profile types to analyze HPC applications
- Profiling OpenMP applications (Linux)
- Profiling MPI applications (Linux)
- Cache Analysis to identify potential false sharing cache lines (Linux)
- AMDuProfPcm based System Analysis support on Windows
- Support for Linux kernel profiling when kernel debug info is available
- Faster raw profile data processing
- Simplified and faster default report generation by the CLI
- New platform support
- Support for AMD Family 17h Model 60h processors
- New GUI features
- Heatmap visualization in SOURCE view for easier navigation to hot source lines
- Improvements in ANALYSIS view
- Easier locating of recently profiled configurations from WELCOME page
- Simplified Windows Symbol Server settings
- Navigation from Callgraph to SOURCE view for functions having self-samples
Refer the Release notes for the complete list of features added in this release.
- AMD CPU & APU Processors
- Discrete GPUs: Graphics IP 7 GPUs, AMD Radeon 500 Series, FirePro models (Power Profiling Only)
AMD uProf supports the 64-bit version of the following Operating Systems:
Drivers Prof Tuners Near Me
- Windows 7
- Windows 10 (up to May 2020 Update 20H1)
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Ubuntu 16.04 & later
- RHEL 7.0 & later
- openSUSE Leap 15.0
- SLES 12 & 15
- CentOS 7.0 & later
Compilers and Application Environment
AMD uProf supports following application environment:
- C, C++, Fortran, Assembly
- Java, .NET
- Programs compiled with
- Microsoft compilers
- GNU compilers
- AMD’s AOCC
- Intel compilers
- Applications compiled with and without optimization and/or debug information
AMD uProf profiler follows a statistical sampling-based approach to collect profile data to identify the performance bottlenecks in the application. The profile data collection can be triggered by – OS timer, core PMC events and IBS. AMD uProf offers user friendly UI to view and analyze the profile data thereby helps to optimize wide variety of applications, drivers, game engines etc.
AMDuProf’ s ANALYZE page to view the performance data at process, module and function level
AMDuProf’ s SOURCE page to view the performance data corelated to source lines
AMDuProf’ s Flame graph window to identify the hot call-paths
AMD uProf profiler can be used to monitor the frequency, thermal and energy metrics of various components in the system. The GUI offers a live timeline graphs of various metrics in TIMECHART page.
AMDuProf’ s TIMECHART page to plot the live power metrics
Ask the community
Drivers Prof Tuners For Windows 10
Please use Developer Community for bug reports, support and feature requests.
Drivers Prof Tuners For Mac
Refer here for older versions.