BlueKanGo - Embedded systems R&D engineerRennes2009 - 2009BlueKanGo is a software editor specializing in SaaS technology. Their software solutions and hardware offers allow companies to completely replace their existing infrastructure, using netbook and deskbook computers with custom Linux distributions allowing access to a BPM platform, specialized for the clients needs (medical, auditing, security, human resources, etc). My job was to integrate their software solutions onto Netbook computers, PDAs and smart-phones, by preinstalling Linux, and creating lightweight distributions aimed at LPIA platforms (Low-Powered Intel Architecture). I am also responsible for IT security, training the personnel on security issues as well as hardening the infrastructure.
- Development of hardware management applications in C / Java / Python
- Development of configuration utilities in Python using PyGTK
- Linux optimizations for Netbook use (SSD speed optimization, kernel configuration, creation of a lightweight system)
- Open Source interface, updating Open Source code and submitting code, testing and communication
- Integration of Linux on Atom and ARM systems
Languages: C, C++, Python (PyGTK), Assembly, Java
Systems: Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, RedHat), MacOSX, Windows
Technologies: 3G, EDGE, REST
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
Hardware: SSDs, Atom (N270, N280, Z520, ARM Geode LX800, ARM Snapdragon, PXA270
Baby & children Computers & electronics Entertainment & hobby Fashion & style.
Drivers Pb_nec Laptops & Desktops Best Buy
- Drivers for laptop PBNEC 6WMM: the following page shows a menu of 34 devices compatible with the laptop model 6WMM, manufactured by 'PBNEC'.To download the necessary driver, select a device from the menu below that you need a driver for and follow the link to download.
- A PCI graphics card was purchased but would not run the screen. A lot of back and fourth between Compaq and the IT store asking to update drivers before it was discovered that it was impossible to add an external graphics card - the integrated graphics circuit was the one and only and would make the system ignore any cards.