- A wireless local area network (WLAN) links two or more devices using some wireless distribution method (typically spread-spectrum or OFDM radio), and usually providing a connection through an access point to the wider internet.
- A local area network that uses radio frequency transmission over the air. Works like a cellular phone system with roaming between cells.
- Wireless LAN. A LAN without interconnection cable between devices using wireless communications by radio waves. The standards of IEEE802.11b and IEEE802.11g using the radio waves of 2.4GHz bandwidth, and IEEE802.
- In computing, PC Card (originally PCMCIA Card) is the form factor of a peripheral interface designed for laptop computers.
- A printed circuit board for a personal computer, esp. one built to the PCMCIA standard
- (PC Cards) Credit card sized cards which have a modem, a hard disk, or other such electronics. These are often used in laptops.
- (PC Cards) Previously known as PCMCIA cards, these are credit card devices used in notebooks and desktop readers for inter alia, data/fax, storage, GPS puposes.
- a South American river 1,500 miles long; flows into the South Atlantic
- The Orinoco is one of the longest rivers in South America at 2,140 km, (1,330 miles). Its drainage basin, sometimes called the Orinoquia, covers 880,000 km?, 76.3% in Venezuela with the rest in Colombia.
- ORiNOCO is the brand name that was used for a family of wireless networking solutions by Proxim (previously Lucent). These chipsets (codenamed Hermes) provide wireless connectivity for 802.11-compliant Wireless LANs.
- A river in northern South America that rises in southeastern Venezuela and flows 1,280 miles (2,060 km), entering the Atlantic Ocean through a vast delta. For part of its length it forms the border between Colombia and Venezuela
- (driver) the operator of a motor vehicle
- A wheel or other part in a mechanism that receives power directly and transmits motion to other parts
- (driver) someone who drives animals that pull a vehicle
- (driver) (computer science) a program that determines how a computer will communicate with a peripheral device
orinoco wireless lan pc card drivers - Proxim ORINOCO
Proxim ORINOCO 802.11A/B/G COMBO-CARD - FCC VERSION ( 8480-FC )
Simple, convenient and secure Wireless LAN connectivity for every network Proxim s ORiNOCO ComboCard delivers the utmost in mobile convenience and performance, allowing secure connections to 802.11b, 802.11a and 802.11g networks from a single card. With the ORiNOCO ComboCard, you can move easily between 802.11 networks at work, home, and in public spaces. The ComboCard provides wireless networking data rates of up to 54 Mbps in 802.11 mode and 108 Mbps in Proxim s 2X mode. The ComboCard provides throughput five to ten times higher than 802.11b-only products and supports bandwidth-intensive applications.
iBook G3 and AirPort Compatible Wi-Fi Card
While making the headless iBook decent, I added 512MB RAM, swapped the original 15GB HDD to 60GB one.In addition to these enhancenents, I wanted to add the wireless capabilty, I did not look for an AirPort card; rather, I went for a AirPort compatible PC card that fits inside iBook. This specific Buffalo (Melco) card has the same chip as AirPort card does, no driver installation is required. Well, when I used to work for Buffalo Tech (Melco Inc.) as network tech then I happend to find the compatibility and only this model has the perfect fit inside iBook!
PC Magic Card
PC Magic Card
orinoco wireless lan pc card drivers
Orinoco Bowl Lightweight Handcrafted Elegance Our lightweight planters are hand crafted through an exclusive eight-step process. Using only the highest-grade resin and innovative technology makes these planters lightweight and incredibly durable. The exclusive Anti-shock manufacturing process provides years of enjoyment. The beauty of this bowl is its versatility. It can be used as an elegant planter or perfect for a small water garden even adding a water pump. The 30' and 40' bowls include a full rubber stopper for the purpose of feeding pump cables through the bottom. (The 22' does not have a stopper, but can be drilled to allow fordrainage.) Weatherproof & UV-Protected Lightweight and incredibly durable 10 Year Warranty Never Fade, Crack, or Chip 22' bowl has a 71 lb. weight capacity 30' bowl has a 222 lb. weight capacity 40' bowl has a 485 lb. weight capacity Colors: Caviar Black (Black) Old Bronze (Darker Brown) Rust (Lighter Brown) Weathered Concrete (Gray) Weathered Terracotta (Light Red) About Crescent Crescent Garden recreates the fine detailing of hand crafted garden ornaments and planters in an ultra resistant lightweight resin. With designs from the romantic Mediterranean classics, to the clean lines of contemporary design, there is an accessory available for every garden.Crescent Planters are easy to handle and convenient to install.Manufactured with an extremely resistant resin, our crack proof planters provide years of enjoyment.They will never crack in winter or fade in summer.Our pre-drilled drainage holes save you time, and Crescent Garden backs up all of its products with a 10 year warranty.