- Download Planex Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Download
- Download Planex Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver
- Download Planex Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Updater
- Download Planex Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Windows 7
To install X-Plane using a digital download product key, do the following: Ensure your computer is connected to the Internet. Double click the “X-Plane 10 Installer” icon to launch the installer. Click “Continue” on the first screen, then enter your digital download product key in the boxes on the following screen. Click “Continue.”. Planex MZK-MF150W. Headphones Monitors Sound Cards Home Cinema Systems Mice Wireless Speakers Routers Child Car Seats Loudspeakers Projectors.
- vista x64-bit driver
- canon mf 4410 x64-bit driver
- lenovo acpi vpc2004 x64-bit driver
- canon lbp 3200 64 bit x64-bit driver
- ecs g31t m7 v1 0 lan driver x64-bit driver
- fsb 1333 g31t m7 v1 0 chipset driver x64-bit driver
- dell vostro 1015 x64-bit driver
- canon mf 4400 x64-bit driver
- atheros wireless lan driver x64-bit driver
- realtek ethernet drivers x64-bit driver
- canon lbp 810 x64-bit driver
- dell optiplex 380 ethernet x64-bit driver
- dell inspiron n5110 sm bus controller x64-bit driver
- dell optiplex 780 drivers x64-bit driver
- canoscan lide 20 x64-bit driver
- canoscan 3000ex x64-bit driver
- asus epu 6 engine utility x64-bit driver
- realtek 8112l x64-bit driver
- atheros ar8112 10 100 lan x64-bit driver
- nvidia mcp78 chipset driver x64-bit driver
- qualcomm gobi 2000 3g module driver x64-bit driver
- gigabyte g41 lan driver xp download x64-bit driver
- ecs g31t m7 v1 0 chipset driver x64-bit driver
- canon mf3110 64 bit x64-bit driver
- atheros ar8132 x64-bit driver
- dell optiplex 790 sm bus controller x64-bit driver
- canon laserbase mf5730 mf5750 mf5770 x64-bit driver
- canon lbp 5200 64 bit x64-bit driver
- ati radeon x1250 driver x64-bit driver
- dell vostro 1000 drivers x64-bit driver
An MPU-401 emulation TSR for DOSProject maintained by bjt42Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by mattgraham
Update 21/01/18 - SoftMPU 1.91 is out! This release adds support for Princess Maker and fixes issues with Compaq BIOS and LPC MPUs.
Update 16/06/14 - SoftMPU 1.9 is out! This release adds support for large SYSEX messages.
Download SoftMPU here:http://github.com/bjt42/softmpu/archive/v1.91.zip
Discuss SoftMPU here:http://www.vogons.org/viewforum.php?f=57
Compatibility lists & serial MIDI cable pinouts:http://github.com/bjt42/softmpu/wiki
SoftMPU 1.91 - Software MPU-401 Emulator
Copyright (C) 2013-2018 bjt, eliandaCopyright (C) 2002-2013 The DOSBox Team
Release Notes (21/01/18)
WHAT IS IT?
SoftMPU is a DOS TSR that emulates an ‘intelligent mode’ hardware MPU-401interface. It’s designed to work in tandem with the MIDI interfaces found onSound Blaster and other common sound cards.
WHY’S THIS USEFUL?
Games from the late 80s and early 90s that support music via the RolandMT-32/CM-32L often expect to find a hardware MPU-401 interface that supports‘intelligent mode’. These are now expensive and difficult to find.
By supporting the ‘intelligent mode’ features in software, these games willwork with the basic MIDI interfaces found on sound cards.
- EMM386 4.46+ (MS-DOS 6.2) or QEMM 7.03+
- Sound Blaster (or compatible) sound card (MPU-401 & SB-MIDI mode)
- Serial port (Serial MIDI mode)
USING SOFTMPU: MPU-401 & SB-MIDI MODE
Run SoftMPU specifying the base port address and interrupt of your SoundBlaster, and the base port address of the MPU-401 interface, e.g.
SOFTMPU.EXE /SB:220 /IRQ:5 /MPU:330
/OUTPUT:SBMIDI switch forces Sound Blaster MIDI to be used. Thismode is intended for use with the Sound Blaster Pro 2 and other sound cardswithout a hardware MPU-401 interface. Game compatibility may be reduced.
USING SOFTMPU: SERIAL MIDI MODE
Run SoftMPU specifying the serial interface to be used and the base portaddress of the MPU-401 interface, e.g.
SOFTMPU.EXE /MPU:330 /OUTPUT:COM1
A Sound Blaster base port address and IRQ can optionally be specified ifMPU-401 interrupts are required.
/DELAYSYSEX switch enables small transmission delays to preventbuffer overflow with the Rev.0 MT-32.
/RA50 switch enables simulated “All Notes Off” commands forcompatibility with the Roland RA-50.
SoftMPU will remain active until the PC is restarted. It occupiesapproximately 8KB and can be loaded into high memory using the LH command.
Problem: When using a PS/2 mouse, moving the cursor causes slow playback.Solution: Use a mouse driver that supports direct hardware access e.g. CuteMouse 2.0 (but not 2.1).
Problem: Some games expect to find an MPU interface on IRQ 2, but my sound but my sound card doesn’t support it.Solution: Configure your sound card to use IRQ 9.
Problem: SoftMPU can’t find a hardware MPU interface when using a Sound Blaster Pro 2 or older sound card.Solution: Run SoftMPU with the
Problem: My Rev.0 MT-32 displays “EXC. BUFFER OVERFLOW”. Music playback sounds incorrect.Solution: Run SoftMPU with the
Download Planex Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Download
Problem: Music playback stops working after running a specific program.Solution: Restart your PC. Software that reprograms the Real-Time Clock will stop SoftMPU from working correctly.
For compatibility information and serial MIDI cable pinouts, please seehttp://github.com/bjt42/softmpu/wiki.
Microsoft C 6.0A & MASM 6.11 are required (earlier versions may work, but areuntested).
The default install directories are C:C600 and C:MASM611. You will need toedit BUILD.BAT if you have selected different install directories.
Download Planex Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver
Run BUILD.BAT to build SOFTMPU.EXE in the current directory.
Download Planex Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Updater
SoftMPU is distributed under the GNU General Public License. Please readLICENSE for further information.
Download Planex Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Windows 7
- The DOSBox Team for their intelligent mode MPU-401 emulation code. SoftMPUcouldn’t exist without it!
- Forum members at www.vogons.org for their encouragement and advice :)